Priest
Level:
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Antiheal/simple
What is your main Spec?

Disc main spec Holy/Shadow OS

Artifact Level?
44 Disc 
Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?
38 Holy 35 Shadow
What is your current/previous guild?

Skynet
Why did you leave/want to leave them?

Cant raid on sundays, and the whole guild is falling apart.
Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

Played since vanilla, played casually till wotlk where I main tanked ToTc and ICC, both cleared and done progression in HC, didnt really play cata, came back at end of mists did SoO 14/14 and 9/14 hc (before mythic) didnt play wod, EN cutting edge, 3/3 tov HC, 10/10 norm NH 8/10 HC
What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

Got dbm, weakauras set up for incoming damage

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter. Get atonements to around 7 before pull, eat food to get mana back, prepot at 2. PSW and Penance on CD, before large aoe damage i stack atonements, when damage hits i use LW, buffed penance, halo etc.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.Theres not really much option for disc priest, not much point talking about it.

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19320136/latest#metric=hps
Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yes
We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yes
Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

Your raiding days suit me better than most other guilds, plus you have just started progression on mythic which is what i would like to do.

How did you find out about us?

Trade chat

Grayfóx
Officer

re: Disc priest application

Hey Antiheal, 

Your logs show you have a solid understanding of how to play your class, but in your written application you haven't gone into much detail around play style or talent choices. Although cookie cutter builds still exist these questions are there for you to show off your understanding of the strengths and limits on your spec. 

Disc being one of the higher skill cap healers this Xpac I'd like to chat to you more about how you play around certain types of mechanics. This is something we can discuss at a later time in game.

But all in all your logs show you as a good player, good luck with the application! 

Mojozan
Raider

re: Disc priest application

Good luck with your application, I rarely play Priest so will save the questions for the experts. Nice to chat to you earlier.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum