View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: [Accepted] Ynog frost dk 889ilvl

Personal Information
Please note that whilst it is not mandatory for you to fill in your personal details, it would be appreciated if you would provide this information.

Your real name and age?Sebastian 21

Where do you come from?Poland

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?no problemo with shitty accent

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?dont understand question

Character Information
Please answer the questions below in as much detail as possible.

Name:Ynog

Class:death knight

Level:110

Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Ynog/simple

What is your main Spec?Frost

Artifact Level?41

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?26

What is your current/previous guild?used to be Narrenturm

Why did you leave/want to leave them? Had enough of someone

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?started playing shortly before Legion, en 4/7 tov 2/3hc, left guild during progress

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids? i dont use addons, kinda like i dont want to make game easier, prefer leave it more challengeing

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter.  single target pre pot-racial active-pillar of frost-howling blast-remorless engage,  obliteration frost strike/obliterate-sindragosa-fs/obliterate repeat-keep frost fever use pillar on cd

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.Iam changing only 6th talent between m+ and raids depending if aoe or single (frostscythe runic at~)

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?yes

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?yes

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?yes

How did you find out about us?trade chat

Viktis!
Officer Alt

Hi Ynoh, thank you for taking the time to apply.

I just have a couple of questions for you as your application is a bit brief.

Mostly I'd like a bit of clarification. When you say "You had enough of someone" I'd just like a bit of clarity on what you mean by this for leaving your old guild. We're a great big community here so its important to us that those kind of things don't happen as it just causes tension for the community as a whole.

I'd also like a bit of an explanation as to why you don't use any addons at all? Whilst I agree too many addons can cause clutter and hinder performance, a clean UI and utilizing tools such as boss mods, Weak Auras GTFO etc can massively enhance your awareness in raids and enhance performance.

I'm also interested in why you don't change talents between bosses in raids? I'm not suggesting that this is incorrect I'd just like to know your reasoning behind it rather than just whether or not you do it!

And finally, the second to last question asks why you chose to apply to us and why  we should recruit you. I appreciate that you think we should but we'd just like a reason! Some self advertisement from yourself as to why you would be a worthy addition to our team.

I look forward to seeing your reply!

-Vik

I consider someone acting realy toxic during raids, its not worth to rage at some stupid things during progress, as at what is supposed to be relaxing experience, but taken seriously.

As i mentioned I prefer to count on my personal abilities, so after I acsomplish something I feel higher satisfaction.  To make something  more clear I do my best not be randomly killed.

I dont change talents despite 6th, basically because other are not as incomparable. I checked different combinations, thats from my choices were made, and in frost dk difference between aoe and single target builds its only that one talent that I change. Obviously when I will obtain different legendary my talent choice may be changed.

Its a bit selfish, but Its because I want to play the game on the highest levels, so in order to raid I need guild, not the perfect one but with potential, so the progress will be achieved by big dick ekhm, I mean hard work.

Grayfóx
Officer

Hey Ynog, 

We Spoke a little bit last night in game before you applied, thanks for taking the time to give some additional information. Your attitude towards raiding is great and I agree toxic / troll players can ruin a good raid night. 

I've gone through your Logs for EN Mythic and ToV Hc and they look pretty good! As a guild we don't force our raiders to use additional addons but we will need you play with Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs to take raiding seriously. All they do is give timers for boss abilities or warnings when adds are about to spawn in / a huge AoE is about to go off. 

If you can give me a /w in game theres a few last things I'd like to chat about and we can look at taking your application further. I'll be around most of today. My Btag is Rath#21248.

Catch you in game! 

Fox

Grayfóx
Officer

Following a Chat in game and on TS we are happy to give a trial spot! 

Welcome to the Team Ynog

Fox

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum