View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kebabbi

re: Kebabbi, Resto Shaman 876

Your real name and age?

My name is Artturi, and I'm 23 for another month or so.

Where do you come from?

I'm from Finland.

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Absolutely, according to academic English language tests I belong to the group with the highest level of non-native English.

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

I'm into martial arts (Jeet Kune Do, Kali, Wing Chun etc.) and training in general. But I also enjoy just being a lazy ass and binge watching a TV show every now and then.

Character information:

Name:

The name's Kebabbi

Class:

Shaman

Level:

The current item level is 876, but I'm getting my legendary research in 8 days, which means I get to equip my other legendary (both for resto spec), and raising the itemlevel by a bit.

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Kebabbi/advanced

What is your main Spec?

Restoration

Artifact Level?

30 at the moment, about halfway to 31

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

I have adequate gear for both Elemental and Enhancement. Elemental 23 and Enhancement 22.

What is your current/previous guild?

My current guild is .

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

I originally joined the guild (and the server for that matter) because my brother was playing on the server and said that they needed a capable healer for their raid group. I am leaving the guild because I feel unchallenged in our raids and the lack of willingness to push into Mythic raids. We had some plans for co-operation with another guild to create a Mythic team, but I talked with the leadership and was straight up told that it is better for me and my goals to find a guild that shares those goals with me.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

Here is the tricky part, trying to remember things 8 years back. Also the fact that after I quit soon after Cataclysm was released my account was hacked by the Chinese and terminated by Blizzard, which I discovered while trying to get back into d2 since it was the same b-net account. Started a new account about a year ago during WoD. I will do my best trying to remember my progress during old expansions.

TBC: Karazhan, ZA, Gruul, Maggy.

WOTLK: Everything except Algalon in Ulduar (and half the bosses on Hm), and also my ICC 25HC progress was something like 7/13

CATACLYSM: Didn't raid, quit a week after I hit max level on my main.

MOP: Didn't play.

WoD: Highmaul 3/7m, HFC 13/13hc

<span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12.0012px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; max-height: 1e+06

Kebabbi

re: Guild Name

Apparently the post was unable to show my current guild's name, so posting it in a reply.

My Current guild is < Franks Wild Years >

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum