View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: [Accepted] Wayver 110 DH Havoc 860

As requested here is my application on my DPS Off-Spec

Personal Information

Your real name and age?

Andrei 21

Where do you come from?

I am from Romania, but living in the UK for University

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Yes

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

TV series , movies , anime , sports(mainly tennis) 

Character Information

Name: Wayver

Class: Demon Hunter

Level: 110

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Wayver/simple

What is your main Spec?

Vengeance

Artifact Level?

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

Havoc 20

What is your current/previous guild?

Circus(previous)

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

I left as the progression was really slow mainly due to few people being online for raiding. I thought that wasn't the right place for me.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

I did raid up to WoTLK, then I quit and now I have returned for Legion where I have already tanked all mythics up to +7 and EN on Normal

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

As a dps I use TidyPlates for easy to see threat and DBM for help with Boss mechs. Any other are purely cosmetic or just to improve some feauters of the game like WQ tracker

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter.

My play style is as follows:

Single Target: I open with a Fel Rush and then Throw Glaive for the 150% bonus damage overtime and the +20% damage from Momentum generated from fel rush. Imediately after I start Metamorphosis for bonus damage and my artifact power combined with Chaos Blades for even more bonus damage ( and of course pots )

Multi Target : Again Fel Rush , Throw Glaive -> Metamorphosis followed by artifact power and Eye beam whenever available. Now instead of using my main single target ability i use Blade Dance which attacks all targets and makes me invulnerable to damage on the duration.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

Tier 1: Fel Mastery

Gives me 30% increased damage on Fel Rush and makes that ability also generate fury. This talent i chose due to it's synergy with my other talents like Demon Blades or Bloodlet

Tier 2: Demon Blades

This replaces my main fury generator and becomes a passive ability that my AA deal  bonus shadow damage and generate fury on 75% chance. (This is where Fel Mastery comes in handy)

Tier 3: Bloodlet

This talent makes my Throw Glaive deal damage over time = 150% of the normal damage of Throw Glaive. If another one is thrown before the remaining effect is gone , it will stack.

Tier 4: Netherwalk

This one makes me immune to all damage and grants 100% speed for 5 sec. This is used as a last resort in raiding in case i am targeted , or in danger of dying

Tier 5: Momentum

Momentum is in synergy with Fel Rush and Bloodlet , as it increses my damage by 20% for 4 secons , making my throwglaive deal even more damage.

Tier 6: Master of The Glaive

This one is pretty straight forward , it gives me one more charge of throw glaive and snares all enemies hit by 50%. I chose this one mainly because of Bloodlet

Tier 7: Chaos Blades

As i am using AA to generate fury this increases AA damage by 200% and all damage by 8% (26% in my case as it is based on mastery).

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

I don't have any, sorry.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yes, i can.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yes

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

I was looking through WoW Progression for top tier guilds and found you. I liked the description and seeing that it was 1/7 M it was clear that here there is good progression and also that I can attend for some of the guild first kills on Mythic. Furthermore i talked to one of your officers in-game and he seemed really nice so that was a plus :D.

As why should you recruit me… I am an ambitious kind of guy, so when i set my mind do doing something I do my best to do it right. Also, I am reliable and I have the desire to improve and learn from others that are better than me.

How did you find out about us?

WoW Progression

Mojozan
Raider

Good luck with your application, seems you have put time and effort into both. We currently have a few active DH raiders so friendly competition. 

Mojo

Elsayn
Veteran

Hey Wayver,

Thanks for taking the time to apply twice :D I've talked it over with the officers and we would like to offer you a trial spot on the raid team. Please /w me in game for a guild invite.

Welcome to the team

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum