View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynnleyDH

re: [Declined] Lynnley - Havoc Demon Hunter

Your real name and age?

Ferry, 33

Where do you come from?

Netherlands, Utrecht

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

I work for an Irish company and am communicating most of the time in English

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

Movies, series, reading, and just going out to see stuff or have dinner with people.

Character Information

Please answer the questions below in as much detail as possible.

Name: 

Lynnley

Class:

Demon Hunter 

Level:

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Lynnley/simple

What is your main Spec?

Havoc

Artifact Level?

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

Vengeance and soon 20. 

What is your current/previous guild?

Grit

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

The guild leader (not GM) and myself are not a match, I can say this is his fault.. but I really don't know.. we just don't get along. I've decided to remain in the guild and help out where I can until I've found a new guild. 

I'm pushing people into Mythic+ to get them geared, been helping with proffessions etc. but appareantly it's not enough.. not sure if it has anything to do with his recent change to melee.. or whatever. But I do want to be treated fairly. So I've requested a social status. 

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

TBC: Kara/ZA/Tier5, after that pretty much everything except MoP. 

WoD i've gone up to 12/13Mythic. 

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

I use Elvui as my standard baseline, it's just pretty.

I have weakaura's for anything I need to know or need help with. Even if DBM has this option. Sometimes WA is just better. But DBM for sure is on the list and so is details or Recount, since I like to analyze my mistakes or performance on the go in between pulls. (obviously there's a story behind that) 

My Weakaura library is immense.. and covers most

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter.

With pots being so expensive.. it's up to the RL if we use them, however If I have them and they are not mandatory, i might use them to get a actual insight on performance levels 

The opening rotation on a DH is solely depending on Bloodlust, either you Fel rush in, grab some fury and then go ham as a demon, or you do it a bit conservative and you stick with your normal rotation however... this is not fun and should never ever ever happen unless you're on the vagina boob boss... 

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

My talents are just.. the only viable talents if you achieve a decent level of playstyle.. 

Momentum is not easy but manageable, I'm currently working on Demons bite vs demon blades... simming, checking gear etc.. after that i'm going to take a look at Demon Blades vs Fel Barrage in Cleave situations. 

I think in most cases it's a boss to boss level and I try to evaluate talents and trinkets between pulls. 

The Prepare vs fel blades idea comes from my haste trinket and the 10% melee ring. 

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18062444/latest

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yep

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yep

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

I'm currently on a new realm with a guild that I had very high expectations for regarding the community it would give me, and therefor sad to leave. So i'm looking into multpile guild that suit my raiding needs and hopefully can offer a mature but fun place to stay. As I have no history on this realm I need to go by wowprogress, trade chat and pugs to get a certain degree of knowledge about the guilds here. 

I'm a decent player, not the best but consistent in not fucking up.. and consistent in fucking up the first couple of pulls.. because I try stuff.. If I need anything I will ask for it, make an aura for it or look it up... 

I also play a Prot Paladin (Ret will follow when AK is a bit higher) and have been "maining" multiple classes over the years. Rogue, Paladin (ret and prot), Warlock, DK etc.. Not because FOTM but because what the guild needed. So I could adjust to the DH playstyle quite easily 

How did you find out about us?

WoWprogress/refferal from some pugger

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Declined] Lynnley - Havoc Demon Hunter

Hi Lynnley,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately, we already have a high number of demon hunters and are not looking to add another to our roster at present.

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum