View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShoarmaBoi

re: [Declined] Shoarma Prot Warrior - ilvl 846

Name: Shoarma

Class: Warrior

Level: 110

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Shoarma/simple

What is your main Spec? Prot

Artifact Level? 17

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level? Arms - 6

What is your current/previous guild? Watchers of the Dead - Stormscale

Why did you leave/want to leave them? Was an in-between guild. Didn't really do anything there.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content? Raided in Firelands and DS, both on heroic level.

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids? DBM, Recount

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter. Initiate pull timer if not done already, Heroic leap towards boss, use Battle Cry, Blood Fury, shield slam and Neltharion's Fury (*Depending on the bosses*), then revenge if it's up and devestate as a filler. Thunder clap and shockwave for adds etc. Ignore Pain to put my rage into. Shield block at hard hitting moments or whenever it's available, Cooldowns when necessary, Pummel when necessary, Taunt when necessary etc.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

Shockwave, Impending Victory (Or Inspiring Presence if I'm raiding, because that's better overall for the group), Renewed Fury as my Ignore pain is almost always up so a constant 10% dmg boost. Bounding stride for avoiding mechanics more easily, Indomitable, Into the Fray and Anger Management so I get more rage so I can generate more rage = Less cd on major cooldowns. 

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

Haven't gotten any good combat logs regarding raiding as I haven't done any content in Legion as of yet, but the experience is there.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Naturally.

ShoarmaBoi

re: Apparently forgot some stuff.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yes

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

Because I wanted to raid with an organized guild instead of Pugs, and a friend of mine, Lizanna, is also in this guild.

How did you find out about us?

Through Lizanna

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Declined] Shoarma Prot Warrior - ilvl 846

Hi Shoarma,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately we do not have any tanking spots available at present. 

Good luck finding a guild,

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum