Class:

Holy priest 863(item lv)

Level:

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Lizanna/simple

What is your main Spec?

Holy priest

Artifact Level?

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

What is your current/previous guild?

My current guild is Uprising :P, but my previous guild was Wipematerial.

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

I left cause i couldt raid as much as i used to so by that matter got replaced for some raids.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

My raiding experience is 11/13 M Hellfire citadel (old content)/5/7 H Emerald nightmare ( Current content)

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

I use Deadly boss mods (DBM), Weakauras and Recount

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter. 

My play style switches like alot based on the upcoming fights, like aoe damage boss use aoe spells to quickly counter the damage from it and if the tanks take a heavy beating focus tank healing.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

My talent choices switch around the boss fights some bosses use more aoe then go for aoe talents, or like long fights with mana problems taking that incr mana regenration.

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar)?

Didnt record any fights atm but maybe one of you guys from the raiding team that have a log from me since i raided with u couple of days ago.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yes i can.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Wednesday, monday are always up for me 100% but thursday is maybe gonna be a problem since i have a school night that day :s.

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

Reason i applied was Mojozen 1 of your raiders and a friend of mine. she showed me this guild and looked quiet good :). And the reason to recruit me is that i want to help the guild to advance into higher level raiding i want to help progress and ofc i will help any of the guildies that need help (got tailoring and enchanting) for the guild :). And my healing skills are to my opinion good enough for raiding.

How did you find out about us?

A friend showed it to me mojozen one of your raiders :D she sended me here.

Mojozan
Raider

re: [Accepted] Lizanna lv 110 looking for raider spot

Again I have known Lizanna for several months now, he heals me tanking mythic plus, and thats a brewmaster so that makes him pro xD. On a serious note, i dragged him into Weds run without any notice and he was raid ready and topped healing on the last boss we did. Again i endorse a trial spot and should be given an oppourtunity. Gl Mate

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Accepted] Lizanna lv 110 looking for raider spot

Hi lizanna,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Was a bit of a formality really as we have already seen you raid :D

Welcome to the team,

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum