View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lokaan

re: [Declined] Sergil 845 unholy DK

Personal Information
Please note that whilst it is not mandatory for you to fill in your personal details, it would be appreciated if you would provide this information.

Your real name and age?

Pete Weaver 23

Where do you come from?

United Kingdom

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Yes

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

Body building

Character Information
Please answer the questions below in as much detail as possible.

Name:

Sergil

Class:

Death Knight

Level:

Race: 

Undead

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Sergil/simple

What is your main role - tank, healer or dps?

DPS

Whats your Off-spec?

Arms warrior

List your main professions and level.

JC and mining

What is your current/previous guild?

Misty Moon massive/imperious

Why did you leave /want to leave them?

I left imperious when the guild fell apart and then I joined misty moon massive however I have decided to leave as I can no longer attend their Sunday raids.

How long have you played, and whats the current playtime on your Character your applying with?

I've played since TBC pretty religiously and raided since WOTLK however I stopped playing during WOD as I did not enjoy the game at that time. I have been playing my DK since the end of WOD when I subbed to the game again

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

ICC 25 hc 6/12, 6/6 BWD hc, 4/4 Bastion of Twilight hc, 2/2 Tot4W hc, 6/7 Fireman's HC, 6/8 Dragon Soul hc, 6/6 MSV hc, 6/6 HoF hc, 4/4 ToES hc, 12/13 Tottenham hc, 14/14 SoO hc

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

DBM, Details!, Tidy Plates, ElvUI, GTFO, weakauras2

What is your general play style? Please include what you would do pre-pull, opening rotation and then what actions you generally take throughout an encounter.

7 secs to pull cast Army of the dead(to have full runes again before pull), 2 secs to pull pre-pot, on pull cast outbreak for virulent plague, cast dark transformation/gargoyle, festering strike until late 8 stacks of festering wounds, soul reaper, apocalypse, and then maintain dots, maintain 3-6 festering wounds with festering strike, and consume with scourge strike and use death coil to prevent capping runic power

Please explain your talent/glyph choices. Where relevant please explain why you would change any of these.

Tier 1 - bursting sores (both st and aoe)

Tier 2 - epidemic  (aoe) pestilent pustules (st)

Tier 3 - castigator (both st and aoe)

Tier 4 - sludge belcher (both st and aoe)

Tier 5 - corpse shield (best defensive)

Tier 6 - infected claws (good synergy with castigator)

Tier 7 - soul reaper

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

I have no recent logs sorry but you can run some dungeons with me in game if you like to see my capabilities

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yes I have this downloaded ready to go

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yes during the week raiding is perfect for me

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

I chose this guild as your raid times are ideal for me being able to maintain 100% attendance and when I saw your advert you sounded like a guild which would be good to be a part of because you seem to understand what you are doing as a raid team, and seemed like a nice.

I think I could fit in well with this guild and make myself a valuable member of the team, I will maintain good attendance and always give 100% in all raids and also help people out of raid and try to be a member of the guild as well as a member of the raid :)

If you want to contact me in game to find out more about me or play with me a little to find out if I'm what you're looking for the whisper me on Sergil in game:D

How did you find out about us?

I saw an advert for the guild on forums and liked what I saw :)

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Declined] Sergil 845 unholy DK

Hi Sergil,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately we have very few spots available at the moment, and many of them are taken up by DK's already. If you wanted to re-apply on the warrior alt you mentioned I'd be happy to take a look at the application, unfortunately I can't justify another DK on the team at present. With that in mind, I'm going to have to decline this application.

Thanks again

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum