View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: [Declined] Havoc DH Reapplication

Your real name and age? Myles, 18

Where do you come from? UK, Birmingham

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard? Yeah, I can speak and write in English just fine.

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?  Drama, Art, Film, Writing, Music. I like alot of TV shows such as The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad etc

Character Information
Please answer the questions below in as much detail as possible.

Name: Allithras

Class: Demon Hunter

Level: 100

Race: Blood elf (Will transfer)

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Allithras/simple

What is your main role - tank, healer or dps? DPS

Whats your Off-spec? I'd be willing to tank if necessary.

List your main professions and level. Alchemy, Enchanting, Inscription and JC leveling them all to 700 from 600 

What is your current/previous guild? Alliance guild 'Prime' on EU Defias Brotherhood

Why did you leave /want to leave them? I transferred to Alliance about a year ago for the PVP racials, (managed to achieve Rival last season working towards Duelist) But now I'd rather play on horde out of preference without imbalance in the way.

How long have you played, and whats the current playtime on your Character your applying with? Well on the DH only like a few weeks of course, but mage has 100 days and been playing since early wrath. In total I have about 300 days worth of play time

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content? Casual in WOTLK, semi hardcore MOP-WOD

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

I use Deadly Boss Mods (Essential), Bartender4 out of just user interface preference, WeakAuras to track my rotation and Boss Mechanics

What is your general play style? Please include what you would do pre-pull, opening rotation and then what actions you generally take throughout an encounter. I'd maintain a solid rotation, opening with vengeful retreat to get fury generation into fel rush for momentum (Dps increase) EyeBeam > Fury of the Illidari and Blade dance would be fit into the rotation for aoe.

Please explain your talent/glyph choices. Where relevant please explain why you would change any of these. I have a setup I use ingeneral but for raiding I would minmax my talents allowing me to perform the most dps I can on a various different fights and mechanics.

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar). Havent saved any on DH im afraid but I usually pull about 230k Single target in 844 ilvl (Going to gear for 850 before raids dont worry)

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids? Yeah I can and I am good at communicating and working with a group, also not shy in a raid environment.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance? Can guarantee 100%, college gap year

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?    I chose you because I'm searching for semi hardcore raiding guild since I have plenty of time by having a college gap year. I'm a very friendly person, fun to be around who can perform very well and consistently. I would also be glad to help people with enchanting, gem socketing, anything to help progression really. I'm reliable and punctual and I think you'd find me to be a great addition to your raid team. 

Thanks, Myles.

How did you find out about us? Trade chat

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Declined] Havoc DH Reapplication

Hello again,

Thanks for the prompt re-apply. Unfortunately this is still not up to the standard I would need it to be to consider bringing in another DH to our roster. Thanks again, good luck finding a guild. 

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum