View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: [Declined] Havoc DH application

Your real name and age? Myles, 18

Where do you come from? UK

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard? Yeah, I guess.

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?  Drama, Art, Film, Writing, Music.

Character Information
Please answer the questions below in as much detail as possible.

Name: Allithras

Class: Demon Hunter

Level: 100

Race: Blood elf (Will transfer)

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Allithras/simple

What is your main role - tank, healer or dps? DPS

Whats your Off-spec? Not something I'd usually do but potentially tank.

List your main professions and level. Alchemy, Enchanting, Inscription and JC leveling them all to 700 from 600 

What is your current/previous guild? Alliance guild 'Prime'

Why did you leave /want to leave them? Moved back Horde because the PVP racials are no longer stupidly imbalanced.

How long have you played, and whats the current playtime on your Character your applying with? Well on the DH only like a few weeks of course, but mage has 100 days and been playing since early wrath.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content? Casual in WOTLK, semi hardcore MOP-WOD

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

DBM, Bartender4, WeakAuras, some UI frame addons, OmniCC

What is your general play style? Please include what you would do pre-pull, opening rotation and then what actions you generally take throughout an encounter. Well I'd do my rotation I suppose and not stand in shit

Please explain your talent/glyph choices. Where relevant please explain why you would change any of these. The glyphs gone died

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar). Havent saved any on DH im afraid

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids? Yup

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance? Can guarantee 100%, college gap year

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you? Because I'm cool af, I'm a pretty good player in my opinion, can work well with others and good punctuality I suppose :P

How did you find out about us? Trade chat

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Declined] Havoc DH application

Hi Allithras,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately there is little to no information here that is relevant to us making a decision on whether we offer you a trial or not. As such I'm going to decline this application, do feel free to re-apply with more information. Although I will point out that we have very few demon hunter spots left so a DH application would need to be fantastic.

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum