View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nibbl3t

re: [Accepted] Unholy DeathKnight Application

Your real name and age?: Karl Wahrenberg 18 years old.

Where do you come from?: Sweden

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?: Yes, I've studied high grade English at high school and i can speak it fluently

Your interests away from WoW?: Drawing, 3D Modeling, Cooking and generally playing games.

Character information

Name: Zadie

Class: Death Knight

Level: 110

Race: Blood elf

Armory Link:

The Armory mightave not been updated as you get this link, i'm currently 844 ilvl and have 4 mythic dungeons left this week.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Zadie/simple

What is your main role - tank, healer or dps?:

I've mained tank throughout Cata - WoD but currently im playing DPS

What's your offpsec?:

My offspec has not been started as of yet. im focusing on maxing out my unholy artifact. But if i were to chose i will have Blood as an offspec.

List your main proffessions and level:

Herbalism - 799 Inscription  - 711

What is your current/previous guild?:

I have as of yet not joined a guild on this character, and i have not been in a serious guild since cataclysm, i've been playing as a PUG since MoP.

Why did you leave/want to leave them?:

The guild i played with in Cata has part wise disbanded and it was a casual guild, i want to focus on progression in legion.

How long have you played, and what's the current playtime on the character you're applying with?:

I've been playing on and off since TBC, however i didnt play max lvl content until Cata.

The character im applying with has 6 days, 3 hours played and 3 days 22hours played at 110.

(it's a character boosted to 100 from the legion pre-order)

Your raiding experience, current and older expansions?:

I've had a reasonable experience in raiding, I have as i said been playing on and off, but going back to wow at the end of MoP i was tanking mythic SOO.

What addons are you using to help raid performance?:

TidyPlates

SKADA

DBM

those are the currently active raid addons, however i will get a raidframe addon.

What is your general play style? Please include what you do pre-pull, opening rotation and then what actions you generally take throughout an encounter.:

pre-pull in raids or mythic dungs i wait for the tank to engage, in AOE fights i open with Outbreak into Dark Transformation, Using one or two Festering strikes to make sure i have enough Festering wounds applied then i use Death and Decay following up with a Scourge strike spam filling gaps with Death Coil not to have max Runic Power.

In bossfights i start with using Summon Gargoyle, Dark transformation, Outbreak, use Festering strike until 7 or 8 stacks depending if i crit or not, Soul Reaper, Apocalypse. Then i start stacking festering wounds again by using festering strike, using deathcoil to try and get a 30% increase damage on Scourge strike then spamming scourge strike until the festering wounds are depleted.

Explain your talent/glyph choices. where relevant please explain why you would change any of these.:

i currently run with Bursting sores (AOE damage, changes to All will serve in boss fights for raids)

Pestilent Pustules (might be changeable into epidemic, but i feel like that is unnecessary when i'm already running bursting sores.

Sludge Belcher

Lingering Apparition (Changing into Spell eater in raids in case it's a AOE magic damage fight, Corpse shield if it's a aoe phys damage fight)

Shadow infusion, infested claws might be good, but i have yet to feel like it's better than shadow infusion.

Soul Reaper (Changeable into Dark arbiter if legendary shoulders are obtained)

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).:

I can provide you with this at a later time, i do not currently have any logs stored up.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?:

Yes

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?:

Yes, as im currently not occupied by anything i should be able to maintain 75%+ attendance.

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?:

i chose to apply to you from getting to know Servios (Ben) and I've been looking for a guild that takes raiding seriously.

i will provide with a friendly personality and i'm certainly above average in terms of skill- level

How did you find out about us ?

i found out about you through Servios (Ben)

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Accepted] Unholy DeathKnight Application

Hi Zadie,

Thanks for taking the time to apply. We would like to offer you a trial spot on the raid team.

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum