View previous topic :: View next topic  
CowofdoomCow

re: [Declined] 892 Blood/frost DK with mythic experience in WoD

Frozencow is the name, PVE is my game!

Hey guys, im looking for a progression guild to have fun with! Im pretty hardcore into wow as i play mostly everyday. My old guild seemed good on paper but turns out the officers dont care about its members. Cela Vie! 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZY8HxaWbBGyVTRk2#boss=-2&difficulty=0

Random log from normal NH... I didnt get too tank.

My experience with tanking comes from WOTLK when i tanked all bosses of HC as a 15 year old. I was also the top DPS on my feral druid. Pretty casual raid tho, didnt take LK til after 15% nerf :(

Didnt play any Cata or Pandaria, RIP.

In wod i mostly played caster classes and both healed and dps as a warrior in HighMaul mythic, and BRF HC as a warlock. But timed turnt as i went into a depression and couldnt bother playing anymore.

Now, im a super active, cheery, loving guy who likes to talk way too much. YAY!

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/Frozencow/

I'd prefer to Tank. Just dont say blood is low tier, it fucking aint when im playing. I solo tanked most NH bosses!

Mojozan
Raider

This application is very sparse and you haven't answered most of the questions in the application post. Maybe have a look at teh application and add some more content to this?

CowofdoomCow

re: 892 Blood/frost DK with mythic experience in WoD

Hello, my name is Sebastian Ditz and I'm a wow-player from sweden! I can both write and talk better English than actual Swedish, which is funny to some. My interests outside of wow applies mostly to ALL video games, possibly more than some. As a huge nerdy gamer I also follow the latest gaming news and take part of an active gaming community!

My character name in game is; a very old WOTLK Death Knight with experience tanking and DPS in heroic WOTLK raids
Frozencow-Defiasbrotherhood

My current ilvl is 886 tank, 888 dps, and in bag 892. Despite my higher ILVL in DPS Im mainly Blood tank but i am awesome as both. My artifact level is 38 blood, 36 frost.

My previous guild was major disaster fest called "the betrayed", where the officers refused to listen to help or acknowledge raid members. So because the officers neither knew how to raid lead i decided against raiding with them.

My experience mostly comes from WOTLK and WOD, where as in WOTLk i raided as both tank and DPS in HC raid. In WoD however as an adult I raided mythic HM as a shadow priest, and BRF as a warlock, until i hit a deep depression that forced me to quit. In current raid tier of NH i've solo tanked most of NH normal, and done 3/10 as tank on HC without any survival or tactical problems. 

The addons I use are DBM for raid warnings and SKada for dps meters. Not much else other than UI helpers suc has Bartender.

My talents for Blood are not the common choice or the "meta", but due to experience and knowledge of my class i have a differnet playstyle than most other DKs. I would pop a dps potion before pull as a prepot, and immediately get maximum bone stacks. Then i build up enough RP to death strike in appropiate moments when i get low hp and preferably after a big hit. I use active mitigation to save myself from taking too much dmg, such as mechanic nukes or general savemyass fuckups. In regards to my talent choices i have built my own build where the less hp i have the tankier i get (Necropolis, bloodworms and purgatory stacks great!)

As comes to frost its the meta build but i change to frostscythe when i need cleave. Standard rotation. Prepot.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZY8HxaWbBGyVTRk2#boss=-2&difficulty=0 for a random log for normal NH when i was dps. Sadly no tank log as i dont run logs myself.

I have and can use teamspeak. I will attend raids on your raid times for sure as its my normal routine anyway.  I choose to apply cuz im always playing to the most optimal way i can be and i rather have a community who appreciates having players who aim to get better than not. Hence i applied to you after readin your community driven fairness. I found the guild on wowprogress and recommendations from friends. 

Thank you so much! ANy question? hit me up in the game!

Mojozan
Raider

Well, we have approachable officers and a very strong community, you seem very nice ans socialable and have added more content to your original application. 

Gl with your app.

Elsayn
Veteran

Hi Frozencow,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately we are unable to offer a trial spot at this time. 

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum