View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wayver-DefiasBrotherhood

re: Wayver 110 DH Veng 860

Personal Information

Your real name and age?

Andrei 21

Where do you come from?

I am from Romania, but living in the UK for University

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Yes

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

TV series , movies , anime , sports(mainly tennis) 

Character Information

Name: Wayver

Class: Demon Hunter

Level: 110

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Wayver/simple

What is your main Spec?

Vengeance

Artifact Level?

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

Havoc 19

What is your current/previous guild?

Circus(previous)

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

I left as the progression was really slow mainly due to few people being online for raiding. I thought that wasn't the right place for me.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

I did raid up to WoTLK, then I quit and now I have returned for Legion where I have already tanked all mythics up to +7 and EN on Normal

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

As a tank I use TidyPlates for easy to see threat and DBM for help with Boss mechs. Any other are purely cosmetic or just to improve some feauters of the game like WQ tracker

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter.

First of all I always do my homework when going up against a new boss. Like learning the mechanics and stuff. Mostly pre-pull I always check my healer's mana(critical thing :P) and make sure everyone is up to speed with what they have to do.

As for playstyle , I tend to keep my Metamorphosis as a last resort in case I am taking too much damage so my healer doesn't have a hard time on me, the same goes for some of the pots. In rest I use my active mitigation as often as i can and also keeping 1 charge ready for when the boss casts some massive damaging ability. Finally, I usually look around to make sure there is no mob attacking someone who is not supposed to and try to keep the boss's abilities away from the raid and position in such a way to make it easier for the melee to attack.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

Tier 1: Agonizing Flames

This talent increases the damage and mv speed by 30%. As this is a AoE ability this bonus damage is very handy in dealing with high amounts of trash, whereas the other 2 talens are singe target oriented(mostly for PvP)

Tier 2:Fallout

This talent give my primary AoE ability to shatter a Soul from my enemies. This souls are my form of healing so the more the merrier. Although the other 2 are not bad either , this one has the best survivability potential.

Tier 3: Flame Crush

This talent gives me a free Sigil of Flame(AoE damage) everytime I leap, so 2 more charges of a 24 sec cd ability.

Tier 4: Soul Rending

This one gives me 50% leech when Metamorphosis is active, further making my healer's job easier or just helping him focus on others that are in need of healing. The other 2 are more of DPS/PvP talents

Tier 5: Quickened Sigils

It makes my sigils(primary crowd control abilities) activate 1 sec faster and reduce their cd by 20%. They respectively deal AoE dmg , silance all enemies in range or fear all enemies in range.

Tier 6: Fel Devastation

This one makes me stand still and fire a stream of fire to my enemies in front of me dealing AoE damage and healing me in the same time. Very good sustain potential.

Tier 7: Last Resort

This one restores 30% health and activates Metamorphosis(regardless of cd) if i take fatal damage. I.E i have 10% take damge =50% of my health i will have 30% afterwards. Can occur once every 3 min.

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

I don't have any, sorry.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yes, i can.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yes

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

I was looking through WoW Progression for top tier guilds and found you. I liked the description and seeing that it was 1/7 M it was clear that here there is good progression and also that I can attend for some of the guild first kills on Mythic. Furthermore i talked to one of your officers in-game and he seemed really nice so that was a plus :D.

As why should you recruit me… I am an ambitious kind of guy, so when i set my mind do doing something I do my best to do it right. Also, I am reliable and I have the desire to improve and learn from others that are better than me.

How did you find out about us?

WoW Progression

Elsayn
Veteran

re: Wayver 110 DH Veng 860

Hi Wayver,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. I know I'm being a pain but could I ask you to re-submit this application as DPS? as thats what we will be trialing you as and need to know a little more about that. Thank you

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum