View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarby-UK

re: [Accepted] Zarby Feral 869il

Name: Zarby

Class: Driud  

Level: 110  

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Zarby/advanced

What is your main Spec? Feral

Artifact Level? 30

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level? Boomkin 20 - Resto 18 - Guardian 17

What is your current/previous guild? Uprising- The Tower

Why did you leave/want to leave them? Took a Break After Highmaul Came back near The end of HFC and the guild had fallen apart.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?  Casual Raiding almost all content until Cata then was semi hard-core till my  break after Highmaul with a small amount of casual raiding in Hfc.  As for legion 7/7 normal and 1/7 Hc

What add-ons do you use to help your performance in raids? Weak Aura's, Omni CC, Bartender,  Bigwigs-Dbm, AMR-Logs, Angry assignments, Exorsus, Gtfo.

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter. Currently been playing a pvp spec over the next few days i will be re-adjusting back in to the Pve build/rotation so ill explain that one as best i can (i may alter it at a later date if i can find any improvements) - Regrowth about 5 sec's before pull prowl Pre pot- Rake Savage roar Berserk Tigers fury (if  [Predatory Swiftness] procs i regrowth then Ashamanes frenzy.) if not as continued below

(ok here depends whether or not I've gotten a Proc   for more Combo points if i have reached 5 i then follow up with a rip) if not i moon fire then then Shred then rip then continue to shred while keeping up all my dots and every 5CP regrowth before applying my Rip and or Ashamanes Frenzy to boost its Dmg from blood talons  (while targets are below  25% i Ferocious bite to renew Rip) and as a Cp dump when there is nothing that needs to be refreshed, ( this can alter slightly due to Cp Procs from generator Crits and bleed Crits due to my current wild shaper's clutch.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others. i don't change much but Displacer beast can be good if i need to get out of an area asap  or Wild charge to leap to adds to avoid as much downtime as possible  rarely ill use Renewal on pretty much only Ursoc atm as mobility is fine  with just the sprint if I'm targeted and the little instant heal can ease any spike dmg taken a little.

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar). I can Provide one within the next few days after i have gotten more comfortable with the Pve priority order as I've done little other than Pvp so far in legion with the odd normal nightmare thrown in.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids? Yes.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance? Yes i can.

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you? I've Been in the guild a little while was hesitant to apply due to Certain entities within the guild being Less than Accommodating  but since recent events those that remain are more than pleasant and thus the community feels far more how shall we put it Awesome!

How did you find out about us? Multiple Long Term Friends Within the guild.

Mojozan
Raider

I have known Zarby for several years and raided with him in Cata and MOP. He knows his stuff and is my oracle if I ever need to know anything WoW related :D

I have done normal pugs and mythic clears each week, including M+ and he is versatile for his class. 

Has my Vote

Elsayn
Veteran

Hi Zarby,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. I've talked it over with the other officers and would like to offer you a trial spot

- Elsayn

Last edited by Elsayn on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarby-UK

re: Thank You.

Fair Enough. Thank you for your time.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum