View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fzino

re: [Accepted] Fzino-MM Hunter -ilvl 866

Re-App - Last application was before legion :)

Your real name and age?

David, 18 

Where do you come from?

Scotland, UK 

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Yes.

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

Sleeping, eating and paintball.

Name:

Fzino

Class:

Hunter

Level:

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Fzino/simple

What is your main Spec?

MM

Artifact Level?

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

BM, 15 (currently working on improving this!)

What is your current/previous guild?

Uprising 

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

N/A - Have been with Uprising since i started back (for the past few months).

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

I started playing more during the end of WoD and took part in normal and heroic HFC with uprising (crispybeef's moose runs etc). Since legion i have cleared all of normal Emerald Nightmare (which i continue to do every week along with mythics etc to get gear) and also Nythendra on Heroic. Sadly Nythendra is my only heroic kill due to "pugging" being horrible. I have spent hours upon hours trying to kill other boss only to my disappointment. I feel i have hit a wall with pugs and cannot progress. 

I do know the boss tactics. 

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

- Biggwigs Bossmods

- GTFO

- Omen

- Weak auras 

- Angry assignments 

- Exorsus

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter.

When i need to stack up, i stack up. When i need to be at range, i'll be sniping from afar. 

My opening rotation would be:

- Windburst

- Trueshot (CD)

- Barrage

-  3x Aimedshot

- Sidewinders 

- Marked shot 

After this it's basically use windburst when its off cool down, barrage when its off cool down (also if its an appropriate time to use). Aimedshot until focus depleted then sidewinders, Repeat.  

I use 375 mastery food, defiled augment rune, Flask of the seventh demon and when it comes to pots i use the potion of deadly grace. Although recently i have been saving these as without them in normal EN i am still top 2/3 dps. However i know that they will be required in heroic and mythic so i will definitely use them.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

As MM hunter all the standard recommended talents are good for all bosses, the only possible change that i would consider at the moment would be changing Barrage to Murder of Crows. However that would be for a single target fight such as Ursoc.

I constantly keep up to date with Icy Veins and Mr Robot for updates on what my best talents are and stat priorities. 

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

I do not currently have logs recorded however i can record and provide them at a later date.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yes.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yes, I play WoW most the day anyway. 

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

I have decided to apply to Uprising as i like and get on with the people that are in the guild, my friends are in and raid with Uprising, and i just feel that with this guild i can go far whilst having fun. 

How did you find out about us?

Through Faye (mojo), Zarby and Kreiara. 

Mojozan
Raider

lots of time and effort in the App. I have known Fzino since he joined wow, he is adaptable puts the effort in and will stick around long term. I have run mythic plus up to 8 with him and also pugged raids where we can. I would recommend a trial spot for him and I really don't think he will let you down. 

Elsayn
Veteran

Hi Fzino,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. We have discussed your application and have decided we can offer you a trial on the raid team. 

Welcome to the team,

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum