View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sollih

re: [Declined] Kasaih 110 548(551) Fire/Arcane Mage

Personal Information:

Your real name and age?

My name is Thomas Solli and I am 26 years old.

Where do you come from?

Norway

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Yes, I have even spent a year of my life studying in Manchester.

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

I am a gamer, I enjoy play video games a unhealthy amount of time. 

Friends, family, and other social events I will attend occasionally.

Character Information

Name:

Kasaih

Class:

Mage

Level:

Armory Link:

link

What is your main Spec?

Fire, but I would gladly switch to Arcane if its prefered.

Artifact Level?

My current artifact level is 19, I have saved all my suramar quests and can bump it quickly

Whats your Off-spec and OS artifact level?

Arcane 15, same as above with fire, if you accept me and decide you would like me to play arcane I would be able to bump this artifact rank quickly.

What is your current/previous guild?

I am the co-creator and raid leader of the guild Amused to Death, I led the guild with Bloen/Relis from Late cataclysm to late mist of Pandaria. I stepped out towards the start of WoD.

I have also played in a multitude of strong guilds troughout my time raiding.

To list some:

Order of the badger - Vanilla raiding

Forte - Vanilla raiding

Focused - TBC raiding

Amused to Death(first iterration of guild) - Wrath of lich king -> Mist of pandaria

Why did you leave/want to leave them?

I have had different reasons for leaving my guilds, but mostly I have grown tierd of the game and quit entirely.

I am a loyal member, and I have been class leading/raid leading/guild managing in every guild I have played in. Generally this means I am one of the most dedicated in the guild, as I have a personal accomplishment to fulfill as I want the guild to succeed. As, some of you officers/guild leaders probably have felt by now, this asserts some pressure on a person and you might end up feeling fatigued. This is a sensation I have felt many times, and have caused me to pass on the torch and move on with other things outside of the game.

My latest guild Amused to Death was no longer a entity when I came back to the game after the game, so I am basicly guildless.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

Vanilla:

Cleared every boss in the game exept four horseman and above.

The Burning Crusade:

Cleared every boss exept M`uru and above.

The Wrath of the lich king:

Cleared all bosses in the game on Heroic.

Cataclysm:

Cleared all bosses in the game on Heroic.

Mist of Pandaria:

Cleared all bosses in mogu shan Vaults on heroic.

Cleared all bosses in Heart of Fear on heroic.

Cleared all bosses in Terrace of Endless spring on Heroic.

Cleared all bosses in Throne of thunder on Normal, and half of them on heroic

I reached a fatigue state and stopped raiding here. I returned occasonally and participated in some kills along the way. but I did not raid frequently again.

Warlords of Dreanor:

I played during WoD, but I spent my time mostly focused on PvP and other activities and did not raid seriously.

Legion:

I cleared the first 5 bosses on normal and did quite a few attempts on Cenarius, before the random pug decided to disband.

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids?

Deadly boss mods

Weakauras2

Bartender

World of logs for general information on uptime, rotations and generally identifiying mistakes I have made during the raid.

Briefly outline your play style. Including pre-pull actions, opening rotations and general actions you take during an encounter.

Fire:

Prepot -> pyro(With good coordination prepot comes right after pyro instead) -> rune of power -> combustion -> fireblast (PF, if pyro did not crit) -> pyro -> fireblast -> pyro -> flameon -> fireblast -> pyro -> fireblast -> pyro -> PF -> pyro -> Runeof power -> PF -> pyro -> Cinderstorm.

Above is the "burst" section, this is basiclly the rotation I run every 2 minuttes when combustion is ready. Meaning the next part is general rotation. General rotation is Fireballing, fireblasting, pyroing, cinderstorming etc etc. when Flame on comes back up I will use my Rune of power again and do another tiny burst sequence with pyro -> fireblast -> pyro -> fireblast -> pyro -> flameon -> fireblast -> pyro -> fireblast -> pyro -> PF(PF has to fill if any of the pyroes do not crit here). After this sequence I will frequent standard rotation making sure to have 3 PF and 2FB ready for when combustion comes back up. use the potion again and use the burst rotation above.

Rinse repeat.

Arcane:

Burn Phase:

Prepot -> Mark of Elunith -> Arcane blastx4 -> Nether tempest ->Rune of power -> Arcane power -> (Arcane missiles > Arcane blast) -> recast rune -> keep NT up -> (AM > AP) -> once mana hits 0 reapply NT, evocation -> blink inn to explode on mob.

Please explain your talent choices. Give examples of what you take on a given boss encounter and the reason you choose these talents over others.

Conserve Phase:

NT up the entire time(apply on 4 stacks), Mark of elunith on CD, AB to 4 stacks -> If mana 80%+ AB, if mana 80%-, AM on 4 stacks, unless for 3 procs then on 3+stacks, keeping mana stable while using Rune of power inbetween APs(making sure two are ready for AP again)

AP ready again move back to Burn phase with potion.

Rinse repeat

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar).

I have nothing relevant to show to. I have simply not raided in forever, and nothing that dates that far back shows any indication of how I can perform now.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids?

Yeah

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance?

Yeah, those times are perfect for someone that is online every day, and pretty much all the time.

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you?

Solocide, he used to be an officer of ours in Amused to Death, he is also a real life friend of mine, we have raided together since forever.

You should recruit me if you need a stable raider that will intensly study to improve as a player, I am extremely compentetive and I will not be happy about my performance untill I am on top of your damage meters.

Extra mention:

Lavendel a hunter that is applying to your guild is a friend of mine and Solocides. I have been playing with him these past few years and I enjoy playing with him to the extent that I would love to raid with him, I am mentioning this as we are both looking for a raiding guild, and raiding together would be far more fun that raiding seperate.

Sollih

re: Dark areas

I just noticed now that I posted the application that alot of the Headlines I marked with dark black, became nearly invisible in the post. I also does not appear I have the option to edit it. Hopefully you will be able to see what I have written (worst case please just outline it with mouse to see the headlines)

re: Alternativ Character Rogue

I also play a rogue (Equal gear, equal performance), I enjoy both of them equally and I will main whichever is most usefull in corrent content. (Whichever you need the most) pretty much.

So this entire application is basiclly either rogue or mage from me. If you want a full list of opener sequence and ability usage as rogue I can post all of fthis aswell.

Sollih

re: [Declined] Kasaih 110 548(551) Fire/Arcane Mage

I have decided to focus on playing my rogue, I have added a new application, please disregard this application entirely.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum