View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuuliz

re: [Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application

Your real name and age?

My name is Romeo and i am 28 years old male from Finland.

Can you speak/write in English to a high standard?

Yes i can speak and write english to a high standard.

Your interests away from World of Warcraft?

Reading books, watching TV serials like Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Originals and many more. Also like to party during weekends when i got free time from school.

Name: Paschendale

Class: Paladin, Retribution. Offspec Holy

Race: Blood Elf

Armorylink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Paschendale/simple

Mainrole/Offspec: My main role is DPS and offspec is Holy

Main professions are Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting. Both are +700.

My current and previous guild: I dont have current guild. I just left Path of Wreckage because its too casual for me and i want to raid fulltime. I started WoW again during December 2015/January 2016 and played casually since then and still managed to get 10/13 HFC Mythic. Before that i played in Wotlk/beginning of Cataclysm with Ninjapartio on Darksorrow EU alliance. Ninjapartio was top 100 guild and there i played as a Holy Paladin. We got most of server firsts in ICC 25 HC. I left because of military service and then i tried to come back during MoP but game didnt feel the same for me so i just played for 1 month doing dailies and stuff like that. But now i am back and very excited, havent been this excited in WoW since TBC.

Your raiding experience, Old and Current Content?

Vanilla: Nothing serious during that time, but cleared everything after content was outdated.
TBC: Played on my Warlock on Eonar EU in WRATH guild. It was tough race for server firsts between WRATH and the logical cube but they managed to get almost all of them and we came as a close second. There i cleared Hyjal, BT and Sunwell.

Wotlk: Switched back to Paladin. Played in The Funeral Directors on Darksorrow EU. It was one of the top guilds in Vanilla but in Wotlk it wasnt serious guild anymore. I made crossfaction application to Ninjapartio which was and is atm top 100 guild in the world and i got accepted. With them i cleared TOGC 25 HC, TOGC 10 HC, ICC 25 HC. Still played during early Cataclysm and managed to get few kills on normal modes 25man server firsts but i had to go to military service so i had to quit. 

MoP: No experience, Only during WoD.

WoD: Started late 2015,early 2016 with Paladin again. Didnt plan to raid until Legion but some random guild had some member problems and they took me into their raids and geared me. Got 10/13 HFC Mythic with them. 3 Weeks ago i got my account back as it was hacked and school just started so i was pretty busy with stuff and i could not make guild applications earlier but there is still 2 weeks left until raids are released and i really want to raid again like i used to do with Ninjapartio. Better late than never.

Legion: Cleared all mythic dungeons except Arcway and Court of Stars sine i am not attuned to them yet. Retribution ilvl 843-845 atm depends on what trinkets i use.

Please provide a combat log parse (Warcraft logs link or similar). I dont have any atm. I am guildless right now. But feel free to invite me to some Mythic test runs if you want.

What addons do you use to help your performance in raids? DBM, Weak Auras, GTFO are most important.

What is your general play style? Please include what you would do pre-pull, opening rotation and then what actions you generally take throughout an encounter?

Postion myself correctly so i can start dps as soon as possible->Prepot>Wake of Ashes->Judgement+Avenging Wrath/Crusade->Execution Sentence or Templars Verdict->Blade of Wrath-> 2 x Crusader Strike-> Judgement -> Templars Verdict and after that back to normal rotation.

Can you use TeamSpeak for communication during raids? Ofcourse as it is pretty much mandatory if you want to succeed in raiding.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 20:30-23:30, can you guarantee 75%+ attendance? I am not lying if i say that i can guarantee 95%-100% attendance.

Why did you choose us to apply to? Any reasons why we should recruit you? First reason is because you are also on Defis EU realm. Second reason is you have tiny core roster and i really like that. Not really fan of a guilds where there is 50 active raiders but only 1 core raiding group.

How did you find out about us? Google is my friend.

Im sure i might missed some question or just forgot to answer maybe since its getting kinda late and i have to wake up early for school but If you want to interview me in teamspeak im more than happy to do it :)

Elsayn
Veteran

re: [Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application

Hi Tuuliz,

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Based on this application and our chat earlier I'd like to offer you a trial spot on the raid team.

Welcome to the guild

- Elsayn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uprising Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum